You’re cleaning out your grandmother’s garage after she dies when you come across an old tape recorder with a cassette inside. You plug in the machine and are surprised that it works, but you’re astounded to hear your grandmother talking to your grandfather about the current president. Your grandfather died 30 years ago.
- 6 Reasons You’re Good Enough to Be An Author After All
- How to Unlock 1 Million Unique Story Ideas in Just 10 Minutes
- 5 Good Habits From Your Day Job That Will Make You A Better Writer
- How to Build Powerful Rituals that Make You a Better Writer
- How to Exploit 25 Unusual Websites for Awesome Story Ideas