One day, your brother, sister-and-law, and niece visit your home. Your niece coaxes you into a “tea party” with her and her imaginary friend, Tina. An hour after they leave, your doorbell rings, and a young woman—not your niece—on your stoop thanks you for the tea party and tells you that she left her ring in one of the cups. When you look on your coffee table, you find a ring inscribed “Tina” in a cup.
- 6 Reasons You’re Good Enough to Be An Author After All
- How to Unlock 1 Million Unique Story Ideas in Just 10 Minutes
- 5 Good Habits From Your Day Job That Will Make You A Better Writer
- How to Build Powerful Rituals that Make You a Better Writer
- How to Exploit 25 Unusual Websites for Awesome Story Ideas