You’re hiking in the woods with your girlfriend, and you have a pain in your leg that has been getting worse all day. You are relieved for the break when nature calls and your girl heads off behind a bush. While she’s gone, the backpack she left behind slumps over and a rag doll dressed like you falls out. It has a pin stuck in its leg.
- 6 Reasons You’re Good Enough to Be An Author After All
- How to Unlock 1 Million Unique Story Ideas in Just 10 Minutes
- 5 Good Habits From Your Day Job That Will Make You A Better Writer
- How to Build Powerful Rituals that Make You a Better Writer
- How to Exploit 25 Unusual Websites for Awesome Story Ideas