You get yourself into a terrible situation and end up killing a man in a fight. No one knows what you’ve done, and you retreat to your parents’ house to try and figure out what to do. In your old room, you absentmindedly pick up a stack of baseball cards until one stops you in your tracks—the man you just killed is in the stands behind home plate, and he’s pointing at you.
- 6 Reasons You’re Good Enough to Be An Author After All
- How to Unlock 1 Million Unique Story Ideas in Just 10 Minutes
- 5 Good Habits From Your Day Job That Will Make You A Better Writer
- How to Build Powerful Rituals that Make You a Better Writer
- How to Exploit 25 Unusual Websites for Awesome Story Ideas