You’re having dinner with your new girlfriend and her parents. Her mother serves a pot roast that tastes strange and is really tough to chew, but you’re polite and don’t mention it. After the meal, her father goes to the front door, engages the deadbolt, and turns back to the family. “I hope this one has better taste than Billy, honey,” he says to his daughter.
- How to Build a Simple and Powerful Novel Writing Planner with Trello
- 6 Reasons You’re Good Enough to Be An Author After All
- How to Unlock 1 Million Unique Story Ideas in Just 10 Minutes
- 5 Good Habits From Your Day Job That Will Make You A Better Writer
- How to Build Powerful Rituals that Make You a Better Writer