You go to confessional and tell the priest that you hit a dog on the road. He prescribes a dose of Hail Marys and Our Fathers and sends you on your way. That evening, after a day of church and football games, you walk into your dark house, and the door closes behind you. In the blackness, you see two red eyes, and then a circle of votive candles lights on their own from the floor. In the center is the priest, holding the leash to a demonic-looking Doberman.
- How to Build a Simple and Powerful Novel Writing Planner with Trello
- 6 Reasons You’re Good Enough to Be An Author After All
- How to Unlock 1 Million Unique Story Ideas in Just 10 Minutes
- 5 Good Habits From Your Day Job That Will Make You A Better Writer
- How to Build Powerful Rituals that Make You a Better Writer