After a night of camping, you develop a terrible sore throat and decide to go to the local clinic. The doctor comes in, checks you out, and says you have an infection. He gives you a shot and tells you to wait a while before leaving to make sure you don’t have a reaction. He leaves the room, but a few minutes later, another white-coated man enters and apologizes for your wait. He introduces himself as the doctor.
- How to Build a Simple and Powerful Novel Writing Planner with Trello
- 6 Reasons You’re Good Enough to Be An Author After All
- How to Unlock 1 Million Unique Story Ideas in Just 10 Minutes
- 5 Good Habits From Your Day Job That Will Make You A Better Writer
- How to Build Powerful Rituals that Make You a Better Writer