You move into a new house, and while you’re cleaning out one of the closets you find a box on the top shelf. When you pull it down, a baseball card falls off and lands face-up: it’s one of your favorite players of all-time, an old-timer who is still alive. The following evening, you’re watching TV and flip to ESPN, where they say your hero died that day. Can those baseball cards tell the future?
- 6 Reasons You’re Good Enough to Be An Author After All
- How to Unlock 1 Million Unique Story Ideas in Just 10 Minutes
- 5 Good Habits From Your Day Job That Will Make You A Better Writer
- How to Build Powerful Rituals that Make You a Better Writer
- How to Exploit 25 Unusual Websites for Awesome Story Ideas