They say if you’re outside and you feel a cold spot, it’s a ghost crossing your path. You think ghosts feel warm spots and say that it’s a person who has crossed their path? What do you think the world looks like from a ghost’s perspective?
- How to Build a Simple and Powerful Novel Writing Planner with Trello
- 6 Reasons You’re Good Enough to Be An Author After All
- How to Unlock 1 Million Unique Story Ideas in Just 10 Minutes
- 5 Good Habits From Your Day Job That Will Make You A Better Writer
- How to Build Powerful Rituals that Make You a Better Writer