You kiss your kids goodbye on a steamy August morning as you head to work, the two of them getting ready for school. When you come home that night, the kids are already home — all three of them. They all greet you as, “Daddy,” and your wife shows no concern that you’ve gained an extra child.
- 6 Reasons You’re Good Enough to Be An Author After All
- How to Unlock 1 Million Unique Story Ideas in Just 10 Minutes
- 5 Good Habits From Your Day Job That Will Make You A Better Writer
- How to Build Powerful Rituals that Make You a Better Writer
- How to Exploit 25 Unusual Websites for Awesome Story Ideas